Our Covid-free commitment
We believe in responsible and safe travel and we implemented all the procedures and protocols to be a Covid free hotel.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and workers. Our hotels are all following a strict guide that meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning and we are taking all measures necessary to prevent the virus from spreading.
Health, safety and knowledge for our employees: hotel employees, their health, their safety and their knowledge are all essential for an effective program. Here are some of the measures we are carrying out:
- COVID tests:we provide Covid-19 test to our employees
- Masks and gloves: we provide masks and gloves to our employees
- Hydro alcoholic gel: stations of automatic hydro alcoholic gel dispensers around the hotel, bottles and wipes of hydro alcoholic gel to be use for our guests and employees
- Hands cleaning: proper and frequent handwashing is vital to prevent the virus from spreading. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and for the safety of our guests.
- Training:in addition to regular information training and briefings to housekeeping, hotel employees are also following a special Covid-19 course to know the specific procedures.
- Coordination: our teams are on standby 24/7 to support the hotels and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
Cleaning products and protocols: our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses.
In the daily cleaning routine, we use the appropriate cleaning products as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization to treat known pathogens.
When arriving to the CoolRooms Hotels, guests will notice an additional number of measures in our cleaning routine.
- Rooms: we apply cleaning and disinfection protocols to clean the rooms after guests’ departure and before the next guest arrival, with particular attention to the most used objects.
- Common areas: the hotel has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection in common areas, with a special focus on the reception desk, elevators, elevator buttons, door handles, common restroom and room keys, among others.
In addition, to ensure the safety of our guests, the following extra measures have been implemented: barrier screens in the reception, delivery of security kits upon request, disinfection with specific disinfection device, hydroalcoholic gel dispensers in all common areas, implementation of informative sings, adaptation of spaces to maintain safety distances.
For the complete safety of our guests, our food and beverage team and supervisors have received specific training regarding the food preparation and service. The room service has been adapted and new and attractive breakfast proposals have been designed, replacing the buffet.
CoolRooms Hotels has created a working committee focused on developing and updating our COVID measures to ensure a complete safety for our guests and employees. The Committee includes internal and external experts in housekeeping, food safety, health and technology.